Welcome to the world of Five Ten. We pride ourselves in inventing, designing and producing the most innovative, highest-friction footwear available. Our climbing shoes with Stealth Rubber soles have ascended the world’s most difficult rocks, as well as the most fun and beautiful climbs of all grades.
Five Ten Product
- Sizing issues (shoe fit/size) - Customers have 60 days from the time they receive their shoes to either exchange or return products. If the shoes are sent back for any reason the customer will be responsible for the shipping charges to and from our factory. Refunds do not include shipping and handling fees. Shoes must remain in mint condition.
- We guarantee our Five Ten Products to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship to the original buyer for one year from the date of purchase and/or life of shoe. We consider shoes having been or needing to be resoled to have reached the end of their reasonable life and are not eligible for warranty replacement. Five Ten will cover return shipping charges to customers with manufacturing defects. When shoes are returned, an authorized representative must first examine the shoes and determine if a replacement is warranted. This process will generally take 3-10 business days.
Try on your Five Ten Product, and if you’re not satisfied, contact our Customer Service Department within the satisfaction period indicated above to receive your Return Authorization Number. We recommend trying your shoes on carpeted floor to prevent dirt and scuff markings.
Purchases from Authorized Dealers
If you have a Five Ten product that you think should be considered for warranty or need to exchange due to sizing issues, please take the product back to the store where you purchased your shoes with your dated receipt. If this is not possible, then please contact our Customer Service Department. We offer refunds to products purchased from Five Ten only.
Returning your Product
Contacting Five Ten
- After receiving your Return Authorization Number (RA) from the Customer Service Department, you can return your purchase. Shoes must be in original condition and packaging. Those who purchased shoes from an authorized dealer must have an original receipt.
- RAs must be shipped no later than 2 weeks after your Return Authorization Number is issued. Five Ten will not accept products without an Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- Please enclose a letter including your name, address (UPS deliverable), daytime and evening phone numbers, and include why you have returned the product and what you would like us to do.
- Send your package via UPS, certified mail, FedEx or any traceable shipping method. We recommend that you insure your package against loss enroute to Five Ten. We cannot be responsible for packages until they arrive at our location.
Customers can contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com (with the word RETURN in the subject line) or call (909) 798-4222.